• We will conduct an initial discussion about the project. We will listen to the clinet about concerns and will propose a way of resolving them with CFD or other engineering methods.
• We will submit a written proposal
describing our approach, time and fee schedules.
• Upon your approval of the
proposal, we will collect all information necessary for pre-processing.
• Upon completion of pre-processing (CFD geometry, boundary conditions), we will submit a confirmation PowerPoint file to the client. The client will have a chance to check the model before seeking a solution.
• A solution will be sought. Post-processing will be performed to generate a final PowerPoint file that will contain all data and analysis. The final PowerPoint file will be sent to the client.
• We will discuss the results with the client. If requested, we will perform an additional run.